1. Diego Simaonna’s team grew up in the shadow of Barcelona and developed to deal with the Catalonic revolutionary attack. It was designed to deal with the combination games of the Barca players and their talent. It was built to withstand Barcelona’s high pressure and offensive givens. Atletico has been adapted to deal with the perfect attack machine and so it is difficult to score against it. In 315 games played by Simaune’s Athletics, they kept a clean goal in 165 of them. 52% of the games. There is no such group in the world. And in 22 Champions League games in Vicente Calderon, the team suffered only 5 and lost only once. These are amazing data. Perhaps unprecedented.
2. The point is that tactically, there is no great genius here or great surprises. 4-4-2 with all the players behind the ball, two lines that allow double-ups on the players who create ‘between the lines’ and aggressive pressure. The secret is in the word “aggressive” and especially in the ability of Diego Simauna to build an ethos and culture based on aggression – and that is right from the beginning. “In one of Simaonna’s first interviews as coach, he said that” the goal is first of all to harm the security of the opponent. “In other words, at the base of Atletico Madrid lies the principle of harming the opponent’s security,” explains Ran Ben Shimon, MS Ashdod coach who adores Simauna. In the first stage of the games, they will walk on the opponent’s feet, meaning that the opponent should not feel comfortable playing, it means urgency in every contact, aggressive contact, small foot strikes, elbows in the body, , That he can not get a second on the ball, so any team that comes to play against Atletico Madrid is first saying to itself, ‘Wow, again these are what’s terrible.’ “Simelona’s Atletico are like the Detroit Pistons in the nineties of Bill Lambier. It is discouraging to think about playing against them, and in the long run they have a similar effect on the opposing teams. The pit of the opposing teams, and with Atletico, teams come to play against it in disgust with soccer.
So when Atletico Madrid came to the game against Real Madrid where they needed three goals to compare the result from the first game, they returned to the base. They came to take Real Madrid out of balance. Make players lose confidence. Elbows, screams at the judge, curses, Bad Boys. it worked. At least at the beginning of the game
3. The mentality here was critical. Atletico Madrid did not come to the game as if it had no chance. Real Madrid is not Juventus and Semayona said it immediately after the loss last week. “We can do it – if there is anyone who can, it is Atletico Madrid” declared. And Simauna’s players chirped every tweet with the same approach: ‘You can do it.’ Someone also prepared clips for them with the biggest comebacks of the year – the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl, the Cleveland Cavaliers against Golden State.
“If someone tells me I can not break a wall with my head, I’ll do it to show they’re wrong,” Simaona said before the game. “We did not eat for four days, we are really hungry.” And, Atletico came to devour. It was the beginning of a game in fifth gear. Madness.
4. Need an early rate? Better call Saul. Saul Niggs is the player who embodies the spirit of Diego Simaonna in Athletico Madrid, a player who played with a catheter because of a blow to the kidneys, and although he pissed blood in every workout, he continued to play game after game. Among other things, he also specializes in first gates. 8 of 9 goals in the season were the first goals in the game. And after his early goal, Pendel was sent to Atletico Madrid and suddenly there was a game.
5. But, Real Madrid under Zinedine Zidane has never been in arrears of more than 2 goals – and this is mainly because of the personality of its players. The team’s heart, technical, tactical and mental, is in the link Tony Cross, Isko and Luka Modrich have taken over the game. It means snatching balls, putting the body, dribbling into the heart of the defense of Atletico Madrid – trying to open the defensive lines of Atletico with depth dedication, even if they are blocked time after time. In the first half, Modrich completed 6 drills against Atletico, more than Athletico and more than any other game in his career at Real Madrid. He passed Coke, the ax, three times.
And Isco – Eli Ohana claimed during the broadcast that Isco was ineffective – but his effectiveness is less than a year if every dribbling he employs several players Atletico and opens the defense to his teammates. And his movement deeply violated Atletico’s balance and also interfere with Atletico’s base plan – to break the opponent’s confidence.
The profound running of Isaku additionally prompted the objective that overwhelmed the meeting. He was there on the bounce back from Tony Cross’ kick and Real Madrid evened out Bayern Munich’s unequaled record – 61 successive amusements in which he won. Also, Isco’s objective was the first to go up against Atletico Madrid in Vicente Calderon amid the knockout stage in Europe. The last one to do it? Kaka, in Milan’s uniform, in 2014.
Isaku never lost a diversion in which he scored. 54 in 46 matches. The diversion against Atletico really lost however it is not so much a misfortune.
Genuine Madrid has the specialized and quality preferred standpoint over Atletico Madrid, it was self-evident. In any case, she needed to demonstrate her human preference and that, as well, did at last.
6. The person who prompted Cross’ kick, which prompted Isco’s objective, was Crimea Benzema. What’s more, he’s Andrew. While Ronaldo can no longer play Hiro-Ball and bring on the spill with 2-3-4 players, Benzema – with his energy and method – can do it. What’s more, that is the reason he plays preferable with Cristiano Ronaldo over whatever other player. That ‘s why he’ s Andrew. Zinedine Zidane does not pick him in light of his lovely eyes. He picks him since he gives work. A great many games. A standout amongst the most constant pioneers. On the ball and without the ball. He had 30 hostile operations in this amusement, he flopped in just five of them. He is a standout amongst the best players in the group.
7. A word about Real Madrid goalkeeper Kailor Naves, who has been tormented by a considerable measure of feedback this season, and everybody in Madrid anticipating that David de Hah should originate from Manchester United and supplant him. De Haha, a local of Madrid, is a characteristic possibility for Real ladies’ foxes – presumably more probable less from Costa Rica but rather more he went through Albacete and La Bante. In any case, we should not overlook that Nabbas is a goalkeeper who won the European Championship and drove Costa Rica to an unbelievable World Cup. He is a magnificent goalkeeper to cover his inadequacies – particularly stature – rehearsed at an early age in an unpredictable way. Here and there at all as a pioneer. Be that as it may, likewise with tennis balls rather than football balls, dynamic obstructions, bands and so forth.
You can see his preparation here
Preparing more often than not pays off. Furthermore, they likewise paid for Nubs today against Atletico Madrid. His two stunning recoveries in a similar move in the second half made him one of the legends of the amusement.
8. “We are glad not to be with them,” was composed in a tremendous move by Vicente Calderon before the amusement. Atletico Madrid realizes that it can not be Real Madrid and along these lines gloats that it is not the greatest club ever. This approach has been with the club for a considerable length of time and years, particularly on the Levitical range. Notwithstanding, the gathering has made a similar way to deal with the preferred standpoint just in the most recent decade. It is safe to say that we are failures? We’re joking! It is safe to say that you are getting along football? We are here to be terrible and monstrous. Furthermore, pleased with it.
9. It is not yet clear whether Diego Simaonna, who plays this soul, will proceed at the club (Inter will presumably offer him cash and offer him a sum he can not envision he will get at Athletico). In any case, with a framework that works so extraordinary and excellent, the group will most likely keep on scoring triumphs. It was the last diversion in Europe in Calderon. Atletico moves to a stadium a long way from the group’s neighborhood and more often than not moves to new stadiums change something in the club – we trust, for Spanish football and when all is said in done – that there won’t be an excessive number of changes.
10. What’s more, something expected last. On the off chance that there is a group that can anticipate Real Madrid to score this Juventus. In the event that there is a group that can irritate the adjust of Juventus this Real Madrid. It will be an awesome closure.